Wednesday, April 23, 2008

In theory...

Isn't it nice when something spreads across the internet?

When I listed my A-Z favourite authors, with accompanying books, I hoped a few people would get puzzling over their response - and, to my gratification, quite a few of you did. So thought I'd point you all in the various directions -

Sibylle (shares a massive seven authors with me...)
Margaret

Danielle
Elaine
Kirsty
Cath
Lizzy
litlove
Norm
Iliana
Joanna
Ted
Tiffany
Nymeth
Pat
Robin
Juxtabook
CallMeMadam

Have I missed anyone?

Was considering compiling a list of authors chosen, but you can go and have a look yourselves. I think George Eliot wins out, by virtue of her unusual 'E-' surname - though I was expecting more Austen. Isn't it great that there are so many favourite authors out there, in the blogosphere? Lots of names to investigate.

In other news, I passed my Driving Theory Test this morning - hurray! I now have two years to pass my driving test proper, and might need all of that time... But at least I now know that a horse might go in any direction at a roundabout, and that a mobile 'phone increases the risk of an accident by four times. Goodness knows what calamities a horse on a mobile 'phone would cause...

No comments:

Post a Comment