Monday, May 19, 2008

Brevity

...won't be the soul of wit today, I'm afraid. My evening is being spent practising for my ECDL (European Computer Driving Licence) and by 'practicing' I mean 'learning'. Most of it has been fairly simple, but now I'm trying to learn about Access, which I've never used, and have no clear idea what it is.

Not much reading happening at the moment, either. Have four books on the go, none of them making much headway... it's very rare that I get 'readers' block', but that is what it feels like at the moment... Anyone else get this? Reading doesn't get anywhere, and you become amazed that you ever managed to read so many thousands of words on hundreds of pages... Very un-Stuck-in-a-Book, and not something I get often, but right now I'm not feeling at all bookish. Oh dear!

Remedies, please....

No comments:

Post a Comment