Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Chatter

The Frankfurt Book Fair is winding down, and I'm looking forward to hearing stories when my compadres return (I took a break from attending this year because of family commitments). It sounds like the fair has been relatively quiet as compared to past years, which I can't help but think is a result of the current economic woes.

I'm hoping to have manuscript notes to the two trivia contest winners by Monday.

Jofie Ferrari-Adler conducted another kick ass interview for Poets & Writers, this time with Algonquin editor Chuck Adams.

Lorraine Bodger had a great time on The Faith Middleton Show yesterday. You should be able to access her interview on their website in about a week.

I really like the show Life on Mars, but it's hard not to ignore the big gaps in the world-building. I'm hoping they get this fixed soon.

I never want to hear about Joe the Plumber again.

No comments:

Post a Comment