Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Blues and Greens

Sorry I've been absent for a while - don't say I didn't warn you!

I had a weekend away with my church, Oxford Community Church, which was a great time of getting to know God better and being bowled over once more
by His love and grace. This was coupled with sleeping on a very hard, very cold floor... still, can't have everything.

Thought I'd keep you in the loop - have been re-reading primary texts for my dissertation, and noticed that they were all rather co-ordin
ated, not to say beautiful in their own right. I daresay I'll be writing more eloquently about their contents in time to come (those which haven't already appeared on Stuck-in-a-Book, anyway) but here is more playing with Picasa 3 to give you a glimpse of what's going on!


Do comment away on the books in the picture, if you have eyesight that good...

No comments:

Post a Comment