Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bisy backsun

Sorry I have been absent for so long - the final days of dissertation shall be blamed. It's due in tomorrow, and is all complete! Comes in at 10,998 words - so a couple to spare, having been dragged in from over 14,200. I always write too much... except, it seems, on this blog...

Today was very exciting for different reasons - I got baptised, at Oxford Community Church. I was able to give my testimony to the church, talking about deciding to follow Jesus and my life with Him. Terrifying to speak in front of everyone, but definitely worth it. A tiring few days...
(I love this stained glass window of Jesus' baptism, which I've taken from the website of a church in Texas)


But I will be back soon (or backsun, as Christopher Robin might say) with lots of different books recently read. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment