Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Year Two: The Sketches

Newcomers to Stuck-in-a-Book could be forgiven for not knowing that I like to add sketches to posts, since they've been so infrequent of late. When I started blogging it was one of the little things I thought would be fun, and might make my blog stand out - but somehow it require more inspiration than writing, and I'm a bit lazy... I will try to do better!

All the sketches from the first year of my blog are under Year One: The Sketches (in the left column... if you're using Internet Explorer you'll find that somewhere at the bottom of the screen...) - and this is all the sketches from the second year of blogging. Most of 'em don't make sense out of context, but if you click on any of them, they should take you to the post in question.























No comments:

Post a Comment