Friday, September 18, 2009

Miss Hargreaves - winners!!

How lovely to have so many people enter the draw for Miss Hargreaves and the bookmarks. 60 people in total, since I had to excise the two Anonymouses... I do hope you've been inspired to go and read the book, even for those who weren't lucky enough to win today...

Enough suspense. Drum roll, please... the winners are:


Liz!! (of this blog) and fleurfisher!! (of this blog)

The Bloomsbury Group bookmarks go to...


Cornflower!! (of this blog)

I've turned out to be very lucky, since I'm going to see Liz and Cornflower face-to-face... so fleurfisher, could you send me your address, to simondavidthomas @ yahoo.co.uk?

There were too many names for me to write them all down and get Patch to pick, so instead I made use of the randomiser on Random.org, and used the names at the bottom of the list.

If you do review Miss Hargreaves, do send me a link to your review - or, if you don't have a blog, I'd be happy to post Miss Hargreaves-related thoughts on here, from anyone. Or pop a review on Amazon, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment