Tuesday, August 24, 2010

From Dusk Till Dawn: A Read-A-Thon

Hello everyone!! It's me again, joining another reading activity (I just love them!). This time is the FROM DUSK TILL DAWN Read-A-Thon!

It's basically 5 nights (from Aug 25th to Aug 29th) of reading, just for fun. You start at 8PM and can stay reading until 8AM. I'm sure a lot of us are staying up until late reading/playing/whatever, specially now since we are on vacations (at least me). So why not use that hours to read, instead of playing facebook games!? xD

There are a lot of blogs participating, and many of them are going to host Challenges that we can join in the daylight! It's going to be HUGE, so go and sign up at Book Crazy!

Anyway, I'm hoping to finish reading The Secret of Ka by Christopher Pike and Penitence (Heavenly #2) by Jennifer Laurens, start and finish 1: The Intern (Sins07 #1) by Jess C Scottand hopefully advance on Good Old Dog: Expert Advice for Keeping Your Aging Dog Happy, Healthy, and Comfortable. Too much, right? But I really have to read all of these if I want to keep up with my other challenges, so wish me luck!

P.S.: You're allowed to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment