Sunday, August 1, 2010

Top 5 Sundays + 48 Hour TBR Read-a-Thon Update #1


TOP 5 Sundays

Larissa's Life is starting a new meme. Every Sunday she will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week she will have a new theme. So, I'm going to participate this weekend because it's about my TOP 5 Favorite movie soundtracks!! And since I love soundtracks....

I love instrumental music. Classic. I used to play the piano. Because of my love for this kind of music you can find at mi iPod lots of soundractks. Anyway, these are my favorites, in no particular order.

I love the book, the movie and the soundtrack. If I could have that music and Mr Darcy, I would be extremely happy. I can see this movie thousands of times, but my boyfriend hates it! Poor baby, hehe... My favorite song: Stars and Butterflies.

Isn't this movie cute? I just adore dragons. It is a shame I had to watch it on 2D. But still, first thing I did when I came home after watching it was download the soundtrack. My favorite song: Sticks and Stones.


I'm a big fan of these books, and I think the movies have been great. I fell in love with this soundtrack just because it's so magical. It made me felt like I was at Narnia. My favorite song: Only the Beginning of the Adventure.

I watched this movie on cable, and I just couldn't take my eyes off the TV. This is one of the movies my boyfriend doesn't love to watch with me. He just can see why I like it so much, but what's not to like? I love the book, and I was a big fan of the Disney's movie for kids. This soundtrack is also magical. My favorite song: I Do Believe In Fairies.

I'm not sure if you know about this movie, but if you like "different" then you should watch it. It has fantasy in a world of humans. It's weird but interesting. Not beautiful, and not for kids, but still awesome. The art is amazing, and the soundtrack too. My favorite song: A Princess (Una princesa).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

48 Hour TBR Read-A-Thon UPDATE #1

OMG, I'm failing. :( I can't believe it!! I was so sure my weekend was going to be all relax and reading...but turns out I had others plans. Anyway, I'm still slowly reading Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce. I just hope to finish this book and start reading another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment