Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend over!



A quick note, to say that my weekend of novella reading has been great fun, although my eyes are aching quite a lot at the moment... I managed to read seven novellas, which isn't bad going since I didn't read in the mornings on either day (church today; accidental lie-in on Saturday) and didn't speed read any of them, or anything horrible like that. Lots of variety, and I loved most of them - except the most famous. But more on that throughout the next week or so, as I have plenty of fodder for reviews!

Whilst I'm making quick notes, I will mention that I've retrospectively added a couple of books to my 50 Books You Must Read But May Not Have Heard About list - it's been nearly a year since any were added, and the two non-fiction titles which have joined the ranks have been bubbling away in my mind since I read them - definitely worthy additions.

No comments:

Post a Comment