Friday, November 19, 2010

Stuck-in-a-Book's Weekend Miscellany


My week has been slightly confused, since I've spent all day convinced that it was Saturday... which has essentially given me an extra day in the week. How could I have thought it was the weekend without my weekend miscellany? Book, blog post, and link coming up...

1.) The blog posts - are myriad. I mentioned earlier in the week a little blogger meet-up to welcome Thomas to our sceptr'd isle, and I thought I'd point you in the direction of the various reports of the day. Especially of interest if you like to see photos of the people behind the blogs... Here are links to the reports: Thomas, Polly, Miranda, Claire, Hayley.


2.) The link - a friend of mine mentioned that the Paris Review Interviews were now available online - here. I've bought the collected interviews they've published over the years, but now I can have a skim through for any author. Here's some ideas for you: interviews with A.S. Byatt, E.M. Forster, Graham Greene, Milan Kundera, Iris Murdoch, P.L. Travers, Rebecca West, and P.G. Wodehouse.

3.) The book - isn't really a book... but Mills and Boon (Heaven knows how they got my email address) sent me this image earlier in the week:



No comments:

Post a Comment