Thursday, December 23, 2010

Blogging Resolutions


I hope you're having a lovely Christmas Eve - it's the big Christmas meal tonight here in the Thomas household, since tomorrow is rather a busy day for Our Vicar. So get the Quorn roast in the oven (and some bird or other for the carnivores) and wrap up warm for tonight's midnight service, should you be going to one. It's one of my favourite services of the year - looking forward to it.

But I have so many summary-type posts to come between Christmas and New Year (you'll be dying to know what my Top Ten Books of 2010 are, yes?) that I thought I'd bring up the topic of New Year's Resolutions today. Sorry if that's confusing matters...

So, do you make them? Of course, my big resolution this year was Project 24 - and if I manage the last week, then I'll have done it! And every year I make a half-hearted resolution not to bite my nails... and every year it fails within minutes.

I don't think I'll be making any big personal New Year's Resolutions, but I have decided on a New Year's Blogger Resolution: to reply to comments! It isn't that I've had a policy against it before - far from it - I simply never seem to remember to do it. I love those bloggers who do, and love checking back to see whether or not they have. Thus, I am determined to become one of those bloggers. Hold me to it, guys, if I don't...

So, howsabout you? Any resolutions and - more pertinently - any blogging resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment