Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nurse Kitten


Just thought I'd keep you in the picture - yesterday I went off to the hospital to find out what was wrong, and it's a torn stomach muscle. So, definitely not serious - but it was very painful! They gave me strong painkillers, and Mum (who'd very kindly driven up from Somerset when I cried down the phone, when the pain was at its worst) and Dad offered me a week's rest down in Somerset. I decided it would be nicer to rest there, scooped up all my notes and laptop etc. so I can do some work, and came home. The bonus being that Sherpa is here to 'look after me' (for which read, sit on my feet for a bit; run up to the windowsill; then the other windowsill; crawl under the bookcase; hide under the duvet; attack my leg; fall off the bed... and repeat from the beginning.)

So, the books I wanted to review or post about (I've finished Project 24 and haven't even told you the last three!) will have to wait until I'm back in Oxford. For now, here is lovely Sherpa...






No comments:

Post a Comment