Monday, October 10, 2011

Work = Less Reading?

Hey guys!

Maybe some of you have noticed that I have been kind of absent lately. Believe me, it's not because I'm tired of my blog.

Almost three months ago I graduated from Veterinary school, and I've been very lucky, because I have found wonderfull jobs. I started at a small hospital working part time, and now I'm working full time at a laboratory doing veterinary drugs marketing. It's great, I love it, and best of all, I'm happy.

But....I'm reading less!!

It's not only about less time to read, but about less energy to read. Sometimes I get home early, but so tired mentally that I just want to sleep. I try to read...like 5 pages...and then I'm gone to the dream world.

So...my body is just adjusting to all this work and responsabilities, but I'm starting to read again. Actually, this weekend I finished Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs and devoured Bad Boys Do by Victoria Dahl! 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I'm slowly coming back with more reviews. There is also another giveaway coming celebrating Halloween, so don't go away! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment