Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holiday Reading Challenge 2011: Wrap Up

The Holiday Reading Challenge 2011 is almost over and I had such a great time participating! :D I read more books than I thought and honestly, I liked them all.

My goal was to complete the Serial Mistletoe-er level, I had read 4 to 6 holiday themed books. I actually read 9 books plus a very short story, so.....Good Job Gaby! :) I wasn't feeling very festive this holiday, but the books definitely helped me to improve my mood toward Christmas...

Anyway, are you interested in what I read?


Holiday Hideout by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Jill Shalvis, Julie Kenner 


Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley
Merry Christmas, Baby by Vicki Lewis Thompson, Jennifer La Brecque, Rhonda Nelson
Wish Upon a Star by Sarah Morgan 


Small Town Christmas by Jill Shalvis, Hope Ramsay, Katie Lane
Only Us by Susan Mallery
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachen Cohn and David Levithan


Six Geese A-Laying by Sophie Kinsella (short story)

How did you do on your challenge? Did you like your books? Personally, I can't wait for next year xD

No comments:

Post a Comment