Monday, January 16, 2012

Firefox... Schmirefox, more like.

I don't know about you, but my Firefox is being awful.  It crashes every five minutes, which would be really bad in a car, and is also pretty bad (though not as bad) in a whatever-you-call-internetty-things.  Umm... wow.  Sometimes I pretend to be more Luddite than I am, in the curious belief that it makes me seem endearing, but right now I can't remember what you call IE, Firefox, etc.  Hmm.  This must be how computer geeks feel when they can't remember if it's 'Jane Austen' or 'Jane Austin'.  That's the sort of question which keeps Bill Gates awake at night, I imagine.

So, anyway, I've switched to Google Chrome, and I'm desperately trying to remember all the passwords that Firefox had kindly (and probably unsecurely) been memorising for me.  Nymeth helped me over Twitter to put in a bookmarks toolbar and, in lieu of anything else bookish to say tonight, I thought I'd show you a screenshot of my bookmarks.  You might well have to enlarge it somehow...  If your blog isn't there, it's not because I don't love you... it's because I love these guys more (heehee!)

Actually, I've already added someone since I took this screenshot.  So... it's probably you ;)



Oh, I did have one book-related thing to say.  I've got hold of an Australian novel!  I'll be joining in Australian Literature Month!  Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment