Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stacking the Shelves #7


Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where people like me can showcase our new books of the week and make you jealous!

I'm back! Sorry about being away so much time, between work and well, life, I didn't have much energy to blog. I'm also reading less, which isn't making me happy, but I'm starting to read again. Tomorrow I'll go to the beach and I my plan is to read :)

Anyway, I got some books these weeks. All of them are spanish editions:


Fate (Hado) by Amanda Hocking

Marcelo in the Real World (Marcelo en el mundo real) by Francisco X. Stork (I love this cover!)

War Horse (Caballo de Guerra) by Michael Morpurgo

I almost forgot, I just got free for Kindle:


Cherry On Top by Kathleen Long

What did you get this week? Have you read any of these books?

No comments:

Post a Comment