Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

2012 was actually great for me. Some bad stuff happened in my family, but as always, we were strong enough to take. It has been a happy year, and I'm very thankful :)

But my favorite memory of 2012 is my trip to Orlando with my boyfriend. I haven't been there since I was like 12 years, and it was my first time at Disney. You can imagine my excitement, here are some pictures!


Hogwarts @ Island of Adventures! If you are a fan of Harry Potter, please go!! It's amazing, the best atracctions! :D And go with lots of money, the shops have great stuff.


Epcot! My favorite photo is this one with Tiger and Pooh, they were so cute!


Magic Kingdom! I went to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and enjoyed it so much, very cool :)

I was there for only 7 days, but I want to go back next year. I did a lot of shopping, and also went to the Cirque du Soleil at Downtown Disney, but I didn't have time (and money xD) to visit Sea World, Animal Kingdom and Disney Hollywood Studios. Maybe next year, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment