Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1000!

I've been scheduling posts to appear at various times, and have a few drafts waiting, but I hope and I think I'm right in saying... this is my 1000th post!


When I started my blog, back in April 2007, I thought it would be good fun and I'd have a dozen or so readers. I never dreamt that I'd be offered review copies of books, or get to meet so many wonderful bloggers in person, or even that I'd still be bothering with it in a year's time. Here we are, over three and a half years later.

I'd love to give you all sorts of stats about number of comments, or word count, or whatever - but I don't think I've any way of doing that. I can tell you there are about 290 book reviews up - see the lot here - and far more lovely readers than I'd ever imagined.

I'll use this celebratory post to announce the winner of Debo Devonshire's Wait For Me! which is going to... Mistress Cynica! Do send me your address, and I'll get the book off to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment