Friday, June 17, 2011

Spring Into Summer Read-a-Thon: Starting Line!


Spring Into Summer Read-a-thon is starting right now! Be ready for a lot of updates and mini challenges posts!

What do you hope to read during the read-a-thon?
I hope to read as many books as possible! My goal is to read at least two books (Confessions Of The Sullivan Sisters by Natalie Standiford + Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis), but I'm going to try to read more...

Confessions Of The Sullivan SistersKat, Incorrigible

What book are you starting with?
Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis

I hope to read:
The two books I'll read have like 300 pages each one, so that would be like 600 pages.

Where are you going to read?
At my house. It isn't the best place to read, but luckily I'm going to be alone today's morning.

What will you include in your updates?
Total Books Read, Total Pages Read, Books Read Since Last Update, Pages Read since last update and Total time read.

How I'm currently feeling?
Excited!

Wish me luck! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment