Tuesday, February 10, 2009

E revealed

Well done everyone, lots of good guesses, and mostly right.

Starting in the top left...

Epiphany (though Egypt was a good guess... OV and OVW have an Epiphany party every year)

Envelopes - not the most exciting things in the world, perhaps, but the restriction of Es made me think outside the box, and I realised how much I like tissue-lined envelopes. Well, I do have a catalogue from the gloriously named World of Envelopes somewhere.

Enid Blyton - I read little else for years

Eeyore - Shepard's drawings just enhance this wonderful character. The meeting of Milne and Shepard make him the finest gloomy character in all of fiction.

Emperor Penguin - and ain't this baby one adorable?

E.M. Delafield - looking remarkably like a pilot

Easter - Hallelujah!

Escalier - yes, French, but I love staircases too much to miss them out.

Eckington - this photograph is from www.eckington.info - the village I grew up in, and a very beautiful place, as well as one which will always be dear to me

Elizabeth II - I managed to offend my housemate the other day by saying I'd save the Queen's life over hers. I am her subject...

That was quite difficult. Hopefully those I hand over to will have an easier task! Do ask for a letter if you haven't already - here are letters picked from my Scrabble bag for those who've asked already. Do put a link to your blog in the comments when you've accepted the challenge!

Evie - you have T

Bookishnyc - D for you

OhSoVintage - joining me in the realm of vowels, with A

Overdue - so are you, as you get O

Rosie - have fun with G

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment