Sunday, May 16, 2010

Review: Alison's Wonderland by Alison Tyler

Title: Alison's Wonderland
Author: Tyler, Alison
Publisher: Harlequin
Release Date: 07/01/2010
Age: Adult
Over the past fifteen years, Alison Tyler has curated some of the genre's most sizzling collections of erotic fiction, proving herself to be the ultimate naughty librarian. With Alison's Wonderland, she has compiled a treasury of naughty tales based on fable and fairy tale, myth and legend: some ubiquitous, some obscure - all of them delightfully dirty.
From a perverse prince to a vampire-esque Sleeping Beauty, the stars of these re-imagined tales are - like the original protagonists - chafing at desire unfulfilled. From Cinderella to Sisyphus, mermaids to werewolves, this realm of fantasy is limitless and so very satisfying.
Penned by such erotica luminaries as Shanna Germain, Rachel Kramer Bussel, N.T. Morley, Elspeth Potter, T.C. Calligari, D.L. King, Portia Da Costa and Tsaurah Litzsky, these bawdy bedtime stories are sure to bring you (and a friend) to your own happily-ever-after.
A collection of erotic stories, mixed with hints of classic fantasy and paranormal stories so familiar to us as Little Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Vampires, Mermaids, Faeries ... etc.

What attracted me to this book was the title "Alison's Wonderland." By the title I had no idea what kind of book it was, but obviously by the cover I knew it would be an erotic book.

I'm not used to read this kind of books, but If one word could explain how is was reading it would be:  WOW!. Yeah, this book left me shocked.

But that didn't made me want to put it down at all. When I started it was impossible to stop.

In almost every story I laughed, and others were so intense that I could only read and gasp. Some were more like my favorite stories, others less, but in general, I liked them all.

Recommended if you like to read erotic stories, and if you are familiar with fairy tales.

No comments:

Post a Comment