Saturday, September 1, 2012

Blog Hop: Gearing Up To Get An Agent

Hey all! This week, we're participating in Deana Barnhart's Gearing Up To Get An Agent Blog Hop! Go check them out!

Deana Barnhart


And now for some Meet And/Or Greeting...

-Where do you write?

Oh, I'm really not too picky about where I am when I write. After I climb into my writing sack, I literally could be anywhere and I'm as happy as a clam.

-Wait, what? Your writing sack? Is that, like a metaphor, or something?

What? No, it's my writing sack. Doesn't everyone have one?
You WISH your writing sack was as nice as mine...
-So you, like, climb into it to write?

Yep. In there it's just me, my thoughts, and my laptop. In fact, I'm writing this post from inside one right now. I'm not sure why you seem so shocked. Lots of writers I know have one.

-Um, okay, if you say so. Anyway, moving on, what is your favorite time to write?

Time has no meaning in the writing sack.

-Drink of choice while writing?

What? There's no food or drink is allowed in the writing sack! That would just be WEIRD.
 
-When writing , do you listen to music or do you need complete silence?

Well, I...OW!

-Uh...are you okay?

Something just bit me!

-Something bit you?

OW! OW!

-What's going on in there?!?

Shit! Shitshitshit!

-What? What?

This isn't my writing sack! This is my spider sack!

-YOU HAVE A SPIDER SACK?!?

I'M IN THE WRONG SACK! I'M IN THE WRONG SACK!!!

WHY DO I KEEP THESE NEXT TO EACH OTHER?!?

-Um, you know what? I think I'm just gonna...go...

GAAAAH!!! THERE'S ONE IN MY EYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment