Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Congrats to My Brilliant CP!

SQUEEEEEE!!! My ridiculously talented critique partner, Amanda Foody, has an agent!



The second I finished I reading her amazing YA fantasy "ACE OF SHADES", I knew she was going to make it. And make it she did. HARD.

She just signed with Molly Jaffa from the Folio Agency!

No one deserves an awesome agent like Molly more than Amanda. She actually eats, breathes and poops words (nope, that didn't sound creepy at all). If you've heard of the expression "work until you're bleeding from your eyeballs", Amanda's that times a thousand.

I'm going to buy all her books, sprinkle them like candy all over my friends, family and coworkers, and when she's famous, I can be like "I knew her when..."

So please head on over to Amanda's blog and congratulate her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment