Thursday, July 12, 2007

Universally Acknowledged


Thought I'd answer a question from the comments, with this post. Linda asked what edition these Jane Austen novels were - and that's a good excuse to show you them all! They're Book-of-the-Month Club editions, from 1996, published in the UK by Softback Preview. And they're gorgeous! They were bought for me by Our Vicar's Wife and Barbara-from-Ludlow when we went on a book-buying trip to Blaenavon, the Welsh equivalent of Hay-on-Wye. I don't know how the town is faring now - certainly business hasn't been booming on the two occasions I've visited. A shame.

I expect most of this blog's readership has read all six Austen novels, and there probably isn't anyone here who's not read at least one... so the question is, which is your favourite? I think you can tell a lot about a person by which Austen novel is their favourite... own up!

No comments:

Post a Comment