Monday, July 2, 2007

Winners all round


A couple of exciting things today to share with you. The first is that BAFAB has come to Stuck-in-a-Book. I entered the blogging world just after the previous BAFAB week, not by design of course, and so this is my first. For those not familiar with the concept, Buy A Friend A Book does exactly what it says on the tin - just leave a comment on this entry, and one lucky entrant will be posted a book. Haven't decided which one yet, but I'll try and make sure that it's one you'll enjoy. Also haven't decided upon the selection procedure (our cat Bundle sadly died a year ago, otherwise she'd have happily played the role at which dovegreyreader's cats excel)... but you're job is just to comment; leave the rest to me.

And the other news... my exam results came in a day earlier than anticipated... turns out I'm the Carbon Copy this time, as I followed my brother into getting a first! Very delighted and quite surprised, but the true heroes are unsung. And here they are...


By the way, any congratulatory messages will be taken as entrants to BAFAB... sneaky, huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment