Monday, July 13, 2009

How nice

Verity (at The B Files - see my links, now ordered without the definite and indefinite articles, you can tell I'm back in the Bodleian) just emailed me this link. The good people of Cision, whoever they may be, have placed me in at no.10 on their Top Ten Book Blogs. Apparently it's based on visitor traffic, searches, and mentions on other websites - as well as their 'in-house expertise' (which sounds frankly daunting). Thank you very much, Cision!

I'm in good company, with Juxtabook, Farm Lane Books and Dovegreyreader also in the top ten. I don't really know who the others are, but lots to investigate...

... I'm just sorry the first thing they saw, whilst expecting something worthy of literary accolades, was a slanty window. Oh well. Even Jane Austen can't have been brilliant *all* the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment