Friday, October 3, 2008

And the Winners Are...

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the Trivia Contest, I hope you enjoyed it!

I received 94 entries overall, and almost everyone got at least 25 questions right. Surprisingly though, no one got all 35 correct (including two agents and three editors who wrote in for fun).

So without further ado, here are the winners...

With 34 correct answers, first place goes to Tanya Egan Gibson! Tanya's first book is coming out this May from Dutton, make sure to get a copy when it's released!

In second place is Kendra, with 33 correct!

In third place is one of my favorite bloggers, Maya Reynolds! Maya also got 33 correct, but sent in her answers three hours after Kendra. Maya - I'm assuming you'll want a copy of one of my client's books, just drop me a line and let me know which one!

Congrats to each of you, and thanks again to everyone for participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment