Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Quiz: Round One

By the time you read this, my Book Group Quiz will have finished. Inspired by Gaskella's literary quiz in Abingdon, we decided to make our own - five of us have contributed rounds, with me doing three of them. Over the next few days I'll pop up my questions for your delectation. Do have a go in the comments, but make sure you don't read the answers if you want to have a go yourself!

First off, the picture round. These all fit nicely onto an A4 sheet, but I don't know how to transfer that to my blog - so I've had to put them all up individually. They are all sections from book covers - I'm only looking for the title of the book, but feel free to throw in the author too, if you're up for a challenge.

1.
2.
3.

4.
5.
6. 7.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

13.

14.

15.

No comments:

Post a Comment