Sunday, January 3, 2010

Project 24


Well, I've started the New Year with a filthy cold... feeling very sorry for myself, and eating and drinking a lot. Lucky I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions about calorie consumption... but I did, as you probably know, about books.

This is just a heads-up about a new thingummy in the right-hand column. It's just to your right, and it says 'Project 24'. At the moment, if you click on the link, it takes you to a page with precisely nothing on it - if you're as naturally curious as me, you'll have just found out that I'm telling the truth - but this will all change! When I buy a book, I'll let you know what it is, why I chose it etc. - and will add it to that link. So as the year goes on, if you're interested, you can find out what's found its way into my house so far.

Well, I'm three days in and haven't bought any books yet! Hope you're proud of me...

I know some of you were going to join me in Project 24 - just remind me if you are...

Oh, and I'm hoping to make a more distinctive picture to act as a banner for Project 24 posts... any suggestions of good software/website for designing this sort of thing would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment