Thursday, November 24, 2011

Update on Comments... or what to do in the Face of Peril and Troubles

[this page has been edited to be used as a comments-help...]
I've changed the way comments work - they are now on the main screen, rather than a separate window.  You are able to reply to individual comments (this will bring up a new window - simply add your comment after the HTML string.)

People have reported problems, of not being able to see other people's comments.  This mostly seems to be the case with Internet Explorer - I recommend downloading the all-round-nicer Firefox or Google Chrome!

If this isn't working please do email me (simondavidthomas[at]yahoo.co.uk) or tell me on the Stuck-in-a-Book Facebook page.

If people are still having problems, I will have a rethink...

No comments:

Post a Comment