Sunday, April 29, 2012

Now Stacking The Shelves!

I have been trying to stay away from the whole plagiarism issue with The Story Siren. I don't support plagiarism or bullying, etc. I haven't had time to read all the posts with your opinions and thoughts, I'm actually just having some extra time to read comments on my already scheduled and published posts...but I discovered this great new meme by Tynga's reviewsStacking the Shelves!


Isn't that a cool banner? :) It's kind of refreshing!

Anyway, this was a slow week for me. I almost didn't read, mostly because I've been busy with work and planning my vacations, but I still got some great book for review:


Shift by Kim Curran

What do you think? All of them sound good, I hope I can read them as soon as possible :P Ohh, and what did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment