Sunday, March 14, 2010

Signed Solar!

It's an embarrassment of riches around the blogosphere at the moment, with at least one other blog I've spotted running this competition - for a signed copy of Ian McEwan's latest offering, Solar. Thank you, Random House, for offering this!

Also, there are Solar T-shirts to be won - so mention in the comments if you'd fancy one of these, otherwise I'll assume you're just in the draw for the book.

And, because just saying 'me please!' isn't all that entertaining for you, I'd like to know which Ian McEwan novel is your favourite, or (if you've not read any or many) which you fancy reading. Other than Solar, that is...

For me - it's a toss up between Atonement and Black Dogs. I'm going to go with Black Dogs. And the one I want to read next? The Child in Time, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment