Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Picture Paints A Thousand Books


I've been so surprised and delighted by the response I've had to this little idea, of posting a picture which summed up your reading tastes (the only rule being - no books allowed in the picture!) This is mine, which kicked it all off (and, as you'll see further down the page, I cheated and included another one for me):


It was taken by my friend Cath, and I'd actually put it up in the post before it even occurred to me that it partly represented my reading. I just wanted an excuse to post a pretty picture... but you guys have had such amazing thoughts, and great explanations! Although all the links I've found/been sent are here, I thought - since this is a visual challenge - I'd collect up everyone's wonderful images. The link above the picture is to the blogger in question. Not too late to get a response in, if you like... (I'm afraid it was too daunting to try and get permission from everyone - let me know if you'd rather your picture wasn't here, and I'll remove it. Oh, and if you put up more than one image, I've just picked one to represent your response. Hope that's ok!)

Without further ado...



No comments:

Post a Comment