Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Decades


A nice bonus to going through all my reviews and labelling them by decade is finding out statistics for my reading tastes. (N.B. sorry, the links don't work unless you're me! If you want to see the relevant posts, you'll have to use the drop-down menu in the left hand column... oops!)


Obviously there is definite weighting towards the 2000s, not least because for the past three years these are the books I've been sent to review (although I've only managed to review five published this year, oops!) but I was surprised to see the 1950s and 1980s quite well represented, as I didn't think I read much from these decades. Well, the 1950s-1980s really, so I wasn't surprised to see the '60s and '70s neglected!

All good fun... I know most of you won't have statistics like these to hand, but which decades do you think your reading usually falls into? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment