Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pillars of the Earth DVD Competition


Another quick post tonight - tomorrow you will hear about my London exploits, if you haven't already spotted them on other blogs, but for today there is a competition to win one of two DVDs of Pillars of the Earth, originally a novel by Ken Follett. It's got Ian McShane, Donald Sutherland, and Rufus Sewell in it. I haven't actually been watching the series, since my television watching seems to be taken up by Emmerdale and Neighbours, but I know some of you are definitely interested. You can watch a trailer here - and, if you're in Region 2 area (Europe, I assume?) feel free to enter the draw for a copy - courtesy of Momentum Worldwide.

To enter, just write in the comments which book you'd most like to see adapted...

No comments:

Post a Comment