Friday, November 26, 2010

Stuck-in-a-Book's Weekend Miscellany

December approaches, and perhaps you have snow in your part of the world... none here in Oxford, but maybe before next week... I'm heading off for a nice early night, but will type this out to appear early on Saturday morning.

1.) The link - is courtesy of The Dabbler, where you can win a copy of the Christmas edition of Slightly Foxed - click here to enter, if you know your Christmas literary trivia.

2.) The blog post - is Harriet Devine's, because this amused me...


3.) The book - is the Persephone Ninety Diary, which Nicola Beauman very kindly gave me as a birthday present. It's beautiful - like the Persephone books, but with a more flexible spine, and has pages with the endpapers from all the Persephone books, alongside the diary pages. The question is, of course... is it too beautiful to use? I haven't made my mind up on that just yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment