Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren

Won:

Thanks to Susan @ A Soul Unsung

Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)The Emerald Talisman (Talisman Series, Book 1)Beautiful Demons (Peachville High Demons #1)Moon Spell: Part One in the Tale of Lunarmorte

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
The Emerald Talisman by Brenda Pandos
Moon Spell by Samantha Young


Between Here and Forever

Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott (finally arrived!)

Stolen from my niece (just kidding):

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1)

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians # 1) by Rick Riordan
(Can you believe she actually put a sticker with her name on the cover? Shame on her! I almost fainted xD)

Netgalley:

 Tris and Izzie Lord of the Vampires (Harlequin Nocturne)

Ultraviolet by R.J. Anderson (sounds amazing!)
Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison (OMG! I'm so excited about this book!)
Lord of the Vampires by Gena Showalter (I like her books)

What did you get this week? Leave your links at the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment