Friday, March 30, 2012

Bloggiesta To Do List

Bloggiesta is on! Bloggiesta in an event from March 30 to April 1, hosted at It's All About Books, and it's about doing all the stuff you want to do to improve your blog. It's the moment to finally do it, learn how to, teach others and make friends!

My Bloggiesta To Do List:
  1. Write 5 future WoW posts. ✓
  2. Write 5 future Reviews posts. ✓
  3. Write 5 future IMM draft posts. ✓
  4. Check links on my blog. ✓
  5. Update my profile. ✓
  6. Update my review policy. ✓
  7. Update my giveaway page. ✓
  8. Write Update my giveaway policy. ✓
  9. Clean my to-be-read books on goodreads. ✓
  10. Update my Read 2012 page. ✓
  11. Clean my Google Reader. ✓
Also, there are a lot of posts from mini challenges I want to read (taken from It's All About Books):
What do you think? A lot to do but not too difficult :) I just need time. Probably going to do more on weekend, since today I have work. Are you participating on Bloggiesta too? Please let me know :D Update: I found more mini challenges I want to participate:

No comments:

Post a Comment