Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox # 68


In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren

I turned 25 this Friday and wasn't really excited about it, but after a few tweets from friends assuring me 25 wasn't old, I felt better and actually tried to enjoy my birthday :)

Kindle




Won books (I love to win!)


(now I have the whole series!)

(yay! I'm going to start this one first - I got the UK cover :P)

Spanish books / Birthday gifts!


(Gift from my mother, cute cover!)

Si lo sueƱas, haz que pase ("If you dream it, make it happen") by Maickel Melamed (english info)
(Gift from my sister)

Birthday cake! (delicious)


I also got more gifts (like my shiny iPhone, which I received a few days ago), but books always make me happy :) Anyway, what did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment