Thursday, March 20, 2008

An Update on Queries

I' m still far behind on any queries sent by mail in the past few months, but if you included an SASE I will respond to them all eventually. Again though, please remember that I won't be accepting or responding to mail queries that arrive after the end of the month.

As for queries sent via my electronic submission form, I am up to date on responding through yesterday. If you have not heard from me, and you used the submission form, my best guess is that you filled it out incorrectly or have a spam blocker that prevented my response. Feel free to resubmit if you like.

Finally, a point of clarification. I don't respond to all email queries - I only respond to those queries sent via my website submission form. I delete the rest.

I've had a few people suggest that my new policy is draconian. It may well be, but in return you are guaranteed 100% a response within a week. I think that's a good trade off.

No comments:

Post a Comment