Monday, March 3, 2008

Important Query Announcement

Starting March 31st, I will only accept and respond to queries via my agency submission form. I will not respond to queries emailed directly to me. In addition, I will not respond to queries sent by mail or by messenger, regardless of whether you include a self-addressed, stamped envelope.

If for some reason you cannot access the internet and/or my website then you may mail your query, but I will not respond unless the project interests me. But if this means you, then how are you reading my blog? And for that matter, if a tree falls down in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? Is deja vu for real? What happened to Amelia Earhart? What doesn't bacon taste good with?

Ugh, too much philosophy for a Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment