Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Aaaand... back!

Well, sort of.  This isn't going to be much of a post, because I'm jet-lagged and haven't really unpacked yet, but I thought I'd let you know that...

(a) I completed and handed in my DPhil thesis - hurrah!

(b) I went to America

(c) I came back from America.

That's pretty much my whole past month summed up neatly - but I shall sum it down (hmm) in the coming days and weeks, and tell you all about my time in the US, the bloggers I met up with, and the books I bought - and read.  The first week after I handed in my DPhil was pretty empty of reading, as I couldn't cope with any more, but I made up for lost time on holiday, and have plenty to tell you about.

It's nice to be back, hope you've coped with my absence (ahem) and have had a nice bookish few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment