Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox # 62


In My Mailbox is a weekly bookish meme hosted @ The Story Siren


It Takes a Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery #1) by Heather Blake (I really liked her other series, written under the name of Heather Webber)
First Grave on the Right (Charley Davidson #1) by Darynda Jones (After reading so many great reviews about this book, I finally decided to read it)

From NetGalley:


A Kiss in the Wind by Jennifer Bray Weber [March 2012] (Pirates!)
Gentlemen Prefer Nerds by Joan Kilby [March 2012] (A nerd and a hottie?)


Free for Kindle:



The Rent-A-Groom by Jennifer Blake
The Last Page by Lacy Camey
To Seduce A Rogue by Tracy Sumner
50 Ways to Hex Your Lover by Linda Wisdom

I'm very excited about my books this week :) What did you get this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment