Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Reading Romances February Challenge

Hello guys! February is here and this month at the Reading Romances Challenge 2012 you can choose between 5 options to read, but I'll go with:
Valentine’s day: Read a book that has a predominantly color “red” cover, that has a kissing/embracing couple on its cover, or whose title has either the following words: kiss, heart or love.
A Midsummer Night's Sin (Blackthorn Brothers #2) by Kasey Michaels is great for this challenge. It's red, and the couple is like embracing...

I'm pretty excited about this one, I loved the first book of the series: The Taming of the Rake.
-------------------------------------


BTW, last month I said I was going to Read a book that is first of a series, by an author that is “new” to you or a debut novel by an author. I read The Next Always by Nora Roberts, and really liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment