Friday, May 23, 2008

What is the average percentage of personalized rejections my clients recieve from editors?

Is a gestating baby considered a parasite? I asked a colleague who teaches science and he was flummoxed.
Well, maybe I won't answer every question.

Also, what is the average percentage of personalized rejections that your clients receive from editors? Do you have an inkling on how much they read or how far they get into a book, based on the rejections?
I'd say 99% of the rejections my clients get from editors are at least somewhat personalized, though there are certainly times where I can tell that the editor didn't read all of the book.

Will Greg Oden win an NBA Championship in Portland?
Greg Oden is like David Robinson fifteen years ago. He's going to be great, but will need a Tim Duncan to win championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment